Personal Care and Home Support to Help Clients Live Independently at Home
Trained and experienced BAYADA Home Health Aides provide non-medical, assistive care services to help adults and seniors with every day personal and household tasks–whether for just a few hours a week or ‘round-the-clock. From help with bathing to meal preparation to companionship, our in-home services offer a customized, yet affordable option for living safely and independently at home. And it’s always delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability.
Assistive care specialists and services
Our assistive care specialists include BAYADA Home Health Aides, Assistants, Homemakers, and Companions. Whether occasional services or live-in care is needed, we match the client’s needs with the right BAYADA professional.
Our caregivers can provide help at home with a variety of personal and housekeeping services including:
- Personal care - help with bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Transportation - to physician appointments and other locations
- Errands - for picking up prescriptions, groceries, dry cleaning, and other local errands
- Laundry - washing, drying, and folding clothes, bedding, and other household items
- Housekeeping - light duty cleaning such as dusting, vacuuming, and washing dishes
- Companionship - for enjoyment and mental and physical stimulation by engaging in activities such as card games, reading, crafts, walks, and shopping
- Dementia and Alzheimer’s care - to safely manage the challenging behaviors of clients with memory loss disorders
- Socialization - accompanying client to social events such as meetings, luncheons, and religious obligations
- Meal preparation - grocery shopping, cooking, and serving nutritious meals
- Medication assistance - reminders for taking medicines as prescribed
- Respite - occasional help as requested to give family caregivers a much-needed and deserved break from caregiving duties
Who can benefit from assistive care services?
Our clients have a variety of needs, so that’s why we offer such a wide range of services. Our care services can help if you or a loved one are:
- Worried about falling and hurting yourself
- Unable to get out alone to go the doctor or do errands
- Feeling lonely and isolated
- Having trouble keeping up with personal care
- Unable to safely bathe and dress
- In need of help preparing meals, doing the laundry, and other household tasks
- Having trouble remembering to take medications
- And more
Our caregivers provide assistive services in a variety of settings including private homes, assisted and independent living communities, hospitals, and rehabilitation/skilled nursing facilities.