One-on-one Nursing with Compassion, Excellence, and Reliability in the Comfort of Home
BAYADA nursing services help adults and children with ongoing care needs related to chronic illness, injury, or disability. Our nurses strive to give our clients the high quality medical attention, ongoing support, and rehabilitative care they need to help them live a full life. These needs range from the management of conditions such as diabetes, to complex, high-tech tracheostomy and ventilator nursing care.
Services are provided by highly skilled and experienced registered nurses (RNs) and licensed practical nurses (LPNs) primarily on an ongoing shift (two-hour or more) basis, and are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
All BAYADA Nurses are home health care specialists. Our RNs and LPNs are committed to providing quality, compassionate care to their clients and peace of mind for their families. Our goal is to provide care that allows our clients to live at home with comfort, independence, and dignity.
A broad range of nursing services
We can provide a wide variety of nursing services, including:
- Medication administration and monitoring
- Pain management
- Diabetes management
- Cancer care
- Cardiac care
- Blood pressure management
- Bowel and bladder management
- Catheter care
- Ostomy care
- Respiratory care
- Tracheostomy and ventilator nursing care
- Alzheimer’s and dementia management
- Neurological disease management
Who can benefit from nursing care?
Our nurses provide compassionate, dependable care every day to clients who:
- Require a ventilator or tracheostomy to breathe
- Need help with rehabilitation following a traumatic brain injury (TBI) or spinal cord injury
- Are managing a progressive neurological disease such as amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), multiple sclerosis (MS), or muscular dystrophy (MD)
- Are living with paraplegia or quadriplegia
- Have complicated medical needs but want to remain at home for their care
- Are looking to transition from receiving care in a facility to receiving nursing care at home